Found this piece of info in the archives. I'm also running 1.27. Is this
a known bug?

*snip*
Subject:  notes/pnotes broke between 1.25=>1.27

So I got the advisory about the Apache servers having a security hole,
so I
decided to upgrade some servers. I've been on v1.25 for awhile, so
decided
to upgrade to 1.27 while I was at it... big mistake.

NONE of my notes/pnotes were getting thru, on the new version.
*snip*

--
Mark Maunder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ZipTree Inc.