Hello all,

I know from a DBI perspective, when using PostgreSQL, if I create a temporary
database table it will automatically go *poof* and be deleted when the
database connection is closed (or when the transaction is finished...I can't
remember which).  Anyway, what will happen if code that takes advantage of
this is used in an Apache Registry script?

If I do a $dbh->disconnect, I know it will be ignored by Apache::DBI, but is
it smart enough to pass something back to the database server telling it that
it can purge temporary data?

Thanks.

--
/* Michael A. Nachbaur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 * http://nachbaur.com/pgpkey.asc

`This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer, `I
never could get the hang of Thursdays.'