On Thu, 2003-07-24 at 09:20, Frank Wiles wrote:
>   I too would like to would like to have a better understanding of how
>   MVC can be applied to mod_perl.  Maybe even HelloWorld sized example
>   showing how all of the different components interact?

There's one of those in my original article.  I'm not really sure what
to add to it beyond what's there.  You can also read previous
discussions on this from the mailing list archives and the docs for
CGI::Application, Apache::PageKit and OpenInteract which all talk about
it to some degree.

If you can ask something more specific, I'll try to answer.

- Perrin