Hello Michael,

Wednesday, July 30, 2003, 7:32:23 AM, you wrote:

M> I have a web application for that needs to execute a privileged
M> command on its host for administrative purposes. Can someone suggest a
M> good solution that will allow 'nobody' to execute the script command
M> but still keep it secure from other users on the same host.

M> Thanks.
M> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You may start internal separate process with priveleges as required
for your tasks and talk with him from apache unpriveleged process to
do privileged job.

--
WBR, Mike P. Mikhailov

mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ:    280990142

Just because something is obviously happening doesn't mean something obvious is
happening.