Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 1:22 PM
Subject: uwinnipeg site down (ppm installation)?

Hello,

I am trying to install mod_perl 2 (1.99_10) from the http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/ site, but it seems to be down. Could anyone point me to a mirror or send me the necessary files off-list? It would be very appreciated, since I am in something of a hurry.

BTW, I am looking forward to using mod_perl and asking+answering questions on this list.

Thanks in advance,

J-S

Jean-Sébastien Guay
[EMAIL PROTECTED]