> Sorry about this - I had a hard disc crash, and am just in
> the process of restoring things. Computers are getting too
> smart - they know when you're vulnerable, and will act
> accordingly ... Hopefully it'll be ready in a day.

No worries, things like these happen.

In the mean time, do you know of a mirror where I could get the files? I'm
trying to get mod_perl installed and get all the web scripts we have here
working on it, and I would like to be able to work on it today if
possible...

If not, I'll wait until Monday, no problem.

Thanks,

J-S

Jean-Sébastien Guay                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Developer, Hybride         http://www.hybride.com
Piedmont, Québec, Canada