Hello all,
I am working on a large modperl app, and one of the features of this is a
plugin system that allows others to write and install modules. Everything is
good as far as this goes, but the problem is updateing/deleting modules. It
seems as though the code is cached until an apache restart (i.e code changes
don't take effect, version numbers don't change). Is there a way to flush
the INC hash of all the children programmatically, without a restart? I have
looked at Apache::Reload and Apache::StatINC and tried to replicate the
code, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks,
Scott