I've been kicking around a proxy server here and found your
Apache-ProxyRewrite most useful but I have this quirk perhaps you can help
with.

I'm using version 0.17.  I've read in the ChangeLog that one of the more
recent fixes (v0.16) may have been to address the problem I'm encountering.

Seems as though the ProxyTo doesn't have any trouble with http://host:12345
and the automatic mappings with the same host:port.

The ProxyRewrite on the other hand doesn't work with host:port.  It's as if
the pattern matching goes out to lunch, gets amnesia.. something.   I've
also noticed that if I have multiple ProxyRewrite statements the last one
(provide there's no port number) is the only one being processed.

Thanks!
Dwayne

* Dwayne Turley, Sr. System Administrator, Code 589 (Wallops)
* Real Time Software Engineering Branch
* Building N161, Wallops Island VA 23337
* Phone: 757 824 1135                         Fax:  757 824 1903
* mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds." -- Linus

Windows: Where do you want to go today?
MacOS: Where do you want to be tomorrow?
Linux: Are you coming or what?

Windows is not the answer. Windows is the question. "No," is the answer.