>The latest version of ExtUtils::MakeMaker tickles a bug in
>libapreq's c/Makefile.PL.  There has been quite a bit of discussion
>of this issue in the last week on apreq-dev, p5p, and on this list
>as well.

aha!
I'd noticed some threads about compiling libapreq - should have read them in detail.

I always assume when i encounter a problem that it is my mistake/bug rather than the
module's. Now and then it turns out it is the module.
I should also get out of the habit of upgrading modules without discrimination... if
i'd known of the conflict I'd have left MakeMaker unchanged as libapreq is of more use
to me

>Michael Schwern [hope I spelled it right :] posted two patches to
>the apreq-dev list designed to fix these problems.  As soon as
>enough folks decide which of his patches is best, we'll roll a 1.3
>release that fixes the problem.

I guess I'll just sit tight and wait, then.
My mod_perl knowledge is not good enough to help here - and besides I am in a fight of
my own with Apache::Session::Postgresql :(

-- Iphigenie, [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 04/08/2003