Hi again Stas & Perrin,

So, its a no-can-do then.

I'll keep putting the "use" in every module to import the symbols in the
proper namespace.
Alternatively I guess I could probably use the functions with fully qualfied
name Apache::ReadConfig::myFunction(), however this would add extra typing
and this is exactly what I was trying to escape from.

Thanks everyone for your time and kind answers.

Cheers,

Lian Sebe, M.Sc.
Freelance Analyst-Programmer
www.programEz.net