On Tue, 2003-08-05 at 04:55, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> loads the module but doesn't import the symbols since it is equivalent to
> the use Foo::Bar (). Therefore I should use "use Foo::Bar" in each program
> only to make the import.

Correct.

> Is there other way to load the module and import the symobols specified in
> @EXPORT at mod_perl reloading time, without adding a special line in each
> and every script using them?

No, that would be Bad.  By putting a "use Foo" in each module that wants
to import functions from Foo, you are explicitly saying "please pollute
my namespace" to Foo.  That sort of thing shouldn't happen unless you
request it.

> Perhaps some options passed to PerlModule though adding (...) doesn't help
> since PerlModule expects a list of modules.

There's no way it could since PerlModule has no way of knowing what
namespaces you are going to want polluted.

- Perrin