Unfortunately I'm far too busy writing Webarchitects' web CMS which
promotes accessibility, usability and W3C standards,
(http://www.mkdoc.com/) to help.

However we at webarchitects have been subcontracting various projects
(both OSS and non-OSS) with Steve Purkis ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) through his
London based company quiup.

As an experienced Perl programmer, software engineer, and as a company
director I can tell you he's good, very disciplined, and it's well worth
sub-contracting with him. That is, if you want clean code, strong test
suites, and projects on time.

I've CCed him this reply since he might be interested.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel.