Hi All,

I have an online FAQ.  Running under IIS 5.0/Win2k/PerlEx with
ActiveState Perl 5.6.1  ... sorry can't run 5.8.0 yet....

The answers to the FAQ questions contain "jpegs, bmps, and gifs"

I'd like to repeatably generate RTF/MSWord 97 files from XHTML1.0 Transitional
webpages 1 per FAQ (webpage) and 1 large ~300MB for the whole site.

I know I can use RTF::Writer and some other HTML::* modules
[Thanks Sean M. Burke :) ]

..... but I'm a little iffy on the embedding of images in it ? It can be done
since win2k app, 'write', supports it but via PERL ? Also, does anyone have a link
handy to the full spec ?

I can't seem to get any good search results on search.cpan.org for
"MSWord" is there a different phrase I should be looking for ?

Would SP/jade be a better solution ?

Thanks in advance.

END

Philip M. Gollucci

Consultant
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] URL : http://p6m7g8.net/Resume/resume.shtml
Phone : 301.474.9598

eJournalPress DBA / Software Engineer / System Administrator E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

$Id: .signature,v 1.4 2003/05/02 23:46:37 philip Exp $