FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:44:13 +0800
From: Autrijus Tang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: John Peacock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: Perl 5 Porters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

在 ??, 2003-09-19 00:05, John Peacock 寫道:
What is the status of thread support on FreeBSD vis-a-vis Perl? There is some comment on the "Installing mod_perl 2.0" web page that seems to suggest that the thread support by FreeBSD is unstable. Is that still true? Am I going to be sorry if I try this?

My production servers runs with that exact setup (FreeBSD, maintperl, mod_perl2, svn, mason) without any problems. The trick is simple: do *not* use threads; build a non-threaded perl, and avoid using a threaded MPM.

Thanks,
/Autrijus/