Hi!

I have 2 virtual server running 2 different applications under mod_perl.
Each application/vserver has it's own vConfig.pm

It works fine under normal CGI, but under mod_perl the vConfig.pm are mixed ( vserver
1 sometimes runs with vConfig.pm from vserver 2 or the other way around)

Is there some way to tell mod_perl not to include modules from another vserver?
I'm using ModPerl::Registry on Apache 2 & mod_perl 2.

I know I could change the name of the config-module, but IPS's must have the same
problem too???

Thanks

Lust auf mehr? - http://maedls.at
        NCM - NET COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT GmbH