Stefano Ciancio wrote:

Hi Shannon Eric,

I have set "ntlmdebug" = 2 and produced an error.log that I have attached.

It seems that the error is:

[9100] AuthenNTLM: Authorization Header <not given>

I don't know its means ...

Can you help me?

Stefano

Hi!

I'm sorry, but I have become foggy on the problem here... Are you talking about problems logging in, or web server performance?

[9100] AuthenNTLM: Authorization Header <not given>

This is telling us that the browser is not including an "Authorization" header, which is normal on the initial request from the browser. (The server throws a 401 Authorization Required, which tells the browser that it needs to include an Authorization header.

There is no error here.

speeves
cws