Fraid I haven't a clue, not used mod_perl2 yet, it requires
Apache::Request and Apache::Cookie, can't remember if they are
abailable yet.

Leo

Actually, I am looking into it now. (I know that your module as it stands only works with mp1). But, I am going to download the libapreq 2 release and see how it plays with your module. (It is still in beta, and I don't know how far they are in the process of porting to mp2, so you might be nervous about using it... OTOH, if you are using mp2, who cares right?! Cause it's still in beta too ;) ) BTW, any and all installs of the new libapreq2 will be helping in the dev process, so it would be great if we all mess with it, and give them a heads-up on bugs and stuff :)

thanks,
speeves
cws

BTW, can you include the list in your replies? thanks :)