Hi all,

I installed Apache 2.0.47 with php5 and mod_perl 1.99.11 on RH 7.2. Both php
and mod_perl are compiled as so modules. When I access some script I got
segmentation falut. I tryied to find out which line is problematic but it
happens everytime at the different line. I have similar machine and
configuration works well. I even copied binaries and I got the same problem.
When I access the script httpd crashed. The only error I got is Segmentation
fault printed to stderr (or stdout).. Btw. the same script works well on the
other server where I already have Apache2 and mp2.

What do you suggest. Can I compile mod_perl 2 statically. I read somewhere
that having both php and mod_perl as so modules may cause souch problems..
Should I reinstall perl. Currently I have perl 5.6.1 that came with RH
distribution. I already tried to install perl 5.8 but had some problems with
modules.. I don't want to install apache 1.3.x because I am doing some major
site update and would like to keep configuration for one year at least (if
not necessery)..

regards,
Miha