Hi there,

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Giovani M. Zaffari wrote:

> Someone had a problem with the Reload / Refresh page using the mod_perl?

No.

> I have a script that runs ok only the first time (or when
> it's not in the cache), but the second time some images disappear
> and the browser stay in a loop trying do download them indefinitly.

You need to look at your script.  If you can reduce it to a few lines
which demonstrate your problem, feel free to post it here.  You should
also post a *lot* more information, such as what operating system you
are using, what versions of Apache and mod_perl etc.  Please read the
documentation on the mod_perl site first.

73,
Ged.