Okay, I need a little feedback here on which of these talks I should
submit for conferences this year.  The people on this list make up a lot
of the core audience for tech talks like this, so I'm asking what you
would be most interested in.  And before anyone asks, I can't do both
because it just takes me too much time to put together a solid talk.

Practical Perl Style
--------------------

"Perl is write-only!"  How many times have you heard comments like
this?  There's no need for it to be that way, if you put a little
thought into your coding style.  This talk will focus on choosing the
right style for your team and writing maintainable Perl code that will
last for the long haul.  It will also explore some of the social issues
around Perl style that make it such a hot-button issue.

Scalable Websites with Perl

Did you know that many of the largest websites in the world are built
with Perl?  Want to know how they do it?  This talk will discuss
techniques like queuing, caching, and data replication that allow sites
like Ticketmaster.com to handle massive amounts of traffic.  It will
include demonstrations of how to use these techniques on your own sites.

Those are my brief descriptions, subject to change if you have
suggestions or requests.  What do you think?

- Perrin