At 03:13 PM 2/3/2004, Perrin Harkins wrote:
>Okay, I need a little feedback here on which of these talks I should
>submit for conferences this year.  The people on this list make up a lot
>of the core audience for tech talks like this, so I'm asking what you
>would be most interested in.  And before anyone asks, I can't do both
>because it just takes me too much time to put together a solid talk.
>
>Practical Perl Style

Hey someone asking me for an opinion I can't resist! :)

The Perl Style talk fits into the needs of Perl promotion the best. This attitude that
even a lot of Perl programers encourage because of their own egos, really freaks me
out sometimes. It is as bad or worst than the "Java performance sucks" problem that
Java programmers still run into.

So I vote for "Practical Perl Style"

Thanks,

Eric