Hi,

In a perl handler, I'm doing a stat on a module file, and if the file
has been modified, I'm reloading the module by slurping the file into a
scalar and eval'ing it. The module has a few subs and global vars that
have defaults set on initialization. I have about 20 modules I'm doing
this with (all subclasses of a parent generic module). I'm assuming the
subs will be overwritten in the module namespace, and global vars
re-initialized with their default values.
All instances of objects created from these modules/classes are
destroyed at the end of each request, and this reload happens at the
beginning of a request before objects are instantiated.

Anything wrong with doing this? It seems a little too easy! :)

Thanks,

Mark.