Beau E. Cox wrote:
On Tuesday 23 March 2004 10:14 am, Stas Bekman wrote:

Thanks for the report, Beau. I'm looking at it. I'm going to rewrite the
code not to load Apache::Request till we know that we have found the right
version.

OK. Send a patch if you want a pre-test on my platform.

Beau, Please give a try to the currect cvs.

I haven't dealt with the redefined warning. If it's still a problem, please show us a simple reproducable test (with Mason). Thanks.

The only reason the warnings were commented out previously is that I was working on that module using Apache::Reload. Now that I'm done they are enabled again. That reminds me that we need to fix Apache::Reload to deal with constant redefinitions properly (at the moment there is a workaround, see its manpage).