MJH wrote:
On Tuesday 13 April 2004 5:53 pm, MJH wrote:

turned up anything)? Other than stripping everything down to make a
minimalist test case (which is what I'm working on at the moment), is there
anything else I can do to try and track what's happening?

The results of which give me the following test case (which fails under mod_perl but not perl):

test.pl:
#!/usr/bin/perl

use strict;
use test;
my $session = new tmaxx::test;
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Are you sure you pasted the code that you were testing?

test.pm:
#!/usr/bin/perl

package test;

Anything else I can try?

First, please submit a proper bug report: http://perl.apache.org/bugs/

Second, please package this bug reproducing code into the bug reporting skeleton, linked from:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/help/help.html#Problem_Description
test that you have the problem with and post it here.

Thanks.