On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 12:24, Stas Bekman wrote:
> I just adding this to the listing of mod_perl frameworks:
> http://perl.apache.org/products/app-server.html#Krang

Maybe I'm not familiar enough with it, but isn't Krang an online
publishing application that uses one or more mod_perl frameworks, not a
mod_perl framework itself?

Also, (assuming Krang is not a framework) is it acceptable to
'ANNOUNCE:' version releases of applications that use mod_perl on this
list?  I've seen several mod_perl modules and utilities that announce
updates (things that as a mod_perl developer, I could use), but Krang is
the first application for which I've seen announcements.

I'm just curious, since there are some mod_perl based projects I'm
working on that I'd like to give some exposure when they are complete.

Thanks!

Garth Webb