Tom Williams wrote:
I do notice that from time to time the multi-threaded child processes will die off and new ones spawn and I understand this is normal for the Apache 2.0 work MPM. So, each time a child process terminates the Perl interpreter for that process goes with it and the new child gets a new interpreter, correct?

Well, with the worker MPM it's threads, not processes, but essesntially the same otherwise.

Also, I should have mentioned that under mp2 the module is called ModPerl::PerlRun, not Apache::PerlRun.

- Perrin