To the Developers,

I saw this in the documentation for Apache::Request

for file upload

tempname [XXX- Does this mesh with brigade API?]

Provides the name of the spool file. This method is reserved for debugging
purposes, and is possibly subject to change in a future version of
Apache::Request.

From a user's point view, this methods has to be available to the users and not removed in the future.
In many cases, I use external programs to provide services to my users (usually inside my firewall).
Many of the external program use files as inputs not as strings. In this case I can simply feed the
external program with file uploaded. If I don't have this tmp file available, then I have to create a
temp file somewhere. This duplicates the effort. I would prefer this methods to be stable. Although
this method may needs some effort for security.

Kemin

Proprietary or confidential information belonging to Ferring Holding SA or to one of
its affiliated companies may be contained in the message. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this message (or responsible for the delivery of the message to such
person), please do not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, please
destroy this message and notify the sender by reply e-mail. Please advise the sender
immediately if you or your employer do not consent to e-mail for messages of this
kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message represent the
opinion of the sender and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views and
opinions of Ferring.