On maandag 12 juli 2004 20:39, Stas Bekman wrote:

> Marlier, Ian wrote:
>> Hey, all --

(..)

>> The problem at the moment is that modperl seems to be
>> over-riding/preventing the display of index.html index pages (or
>> index.php, or index.shtml, or anything else).  Has anyone else seen
>> this behavior, or does anyone have suggestions as to where I might
>> start to look?
>>
>> I have a vague suspicion that the "set-handler perl-script" option is
>> somehow responsible...but I'm not sure...
>
> Correct. This:
>
>> <Location />
>>         SetHandler perl-script
>>         PerlHandler RT::Mason
>> </Location>
>> </IfModule>
>
> Tells apache to delegate all response phase handling to modperl. To
> adjust certain filetypes to be handled by other handlers, add another
> rule *after* that section. e.g.:
>
> <Files ~ "\.shtml">
>    SetHandler default-handler
> </Files>

I think it would even be a bit better to not have php files (or anything
else) in the directory RT uses, and leave the ticketing system alone. Not
sure, but it might rely on html/shtml or whatever files to be sent through
the RT::Mason handler. Might wanna consider to change the <Location /> part
to point to the location your RT files are at. So, if you access your RT
installation via http://some.host.com/rtickets/ you use <Location
/rtickets>. Or move this bit of configuration to your <VirtualHost> section,
... Or use the <Directory> tag to point to your RT installation path.

Wouter