Dear Sir,

I've statically  compiled apache-1.3.31 and
mod_perl-1.29  and now I need use Apache::Request in
my scripts but the module is'nt present on my system.
I've downloaded it from CPAN but 'perl Makefile.PL'
results in error due to absence of needed version of
Apache::Test module.

Next i downloaded 'Apache::Test' and the two steps of
'perl Makefile.PL' and make are OK but 'make test'
fails giving these output :
'
query for SBINDIR failed
query for TARGET failed
query for SYSCONFDIR failed
query for PREFIX failed
etc.  '

and

[error] you are running the test under root etc.

Please help me to solve this problem. I desperately
need to install Apache::Request;

Any feedback will be highly appreciated.

Regards
Rajesh