Hi,

Am Mittwoch 28 Juli 2004 12:20 schrieb Tom Schindl:
> Boris Zentner wrote:

[...]

> > # bypass Apache::DBI
> > $dbh = DBI->connect($data_source, $username, $password, {
> > dbi_connect_method => 'connect' }) || die;
>
> I knew there is such a parameter, but couldn't remember it. So I took a
> look at Apache::DBI's manpage but this parameter is not mentionned. Have
> I missed that somewhere or where did you find it? If its not in the
> man-page it might me good idea to contact the module author and ask :-)
> him to add this parameter.

Thats because you lokked in the Apache::DBI manpage.
Look in the DBI man page:

           The "dbi_connect_method" attribute can be used to
           specify which driver method should be called to estab-
           lish the connection. The only useful values are 'con-
           nect', 'connect_cached', or some specialized case like
           'Apache::DBI::connect' (which is automatically the
           default when running within Apache).

--
Boris