Quoting Arnaud Blancher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

hi,

i use authenNtlm on debian whith an  Active directory.
the module is ok (good job !)
But some time the connection to AD is so slow,

In those cases (no connection to AD aviable),
i try to extract the login of the remote user.

Do you know if it possible ?
or if i absolute need AD active for that ?
Hi!

I am assuming that the inability to access Active Directory is a network issue,
right? Is there any way to deal with the problem on that front first?

If not, I see that we can add a PerlSetVar that will allow the module to send
DECLINED if the failure to the smb server fails.  (This would allow you to
chain authenhandlers to deal with this situation...)

Let me know if this would help.

thanks,

--
Shannon Eric Peevey