I don't think that a modification to the module would be the best solution here.
It seems that the best solution is going to be at the directory services
cluster.

If we were to allow the AuthenNTLM module to DECLINE and use another alternative
authentication method, then you will need to mirror the AD passwords in some
other location... Is it possible to bring up a Backup Directory services
server outside of the cluster? You could then specify the backup as the
failover server, and authentication would always failover there, if the main
cluster was unreachable. If you can't have a backup server, then you would
need to choose another authentication scheme, (such as LDAP, NIS, etc.),

I'll use an openldap server or a local bdd in this case. BUT i wish get the login (and password) without demand again to user (they must log only once on their window)

When the AD is  down, do you know a way to get login (and pasword) ?

Thank's again.
Arnaud