On Aug 10, 2004, at 15:56, Eric Lenio wrote:

I'm about to start work on a web application which will collect information
from the user and return a document based on that information.

I'm trying to point out the advantages of mod_perl over a solution based on
Java servlet technology to my client. Can anyone provide any quick links/
information to help me out?

Which kind of advantages are you looking for? Why does your client need to know about the technology you are going to use, and why do you need to justify your choice to him?

-- fxn