You're right: both methods (content_languages() and
content_language()) work on the Apache object, although
only content_languages() is documented (perldoc Apache)!

Since Apache::FakeRequest wants to be a complete fake
object, it should implement both methods as well, I think.
Hence, the patch would be to add content_languages()
instead of replacing content_language().

-- Thomas

Um Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:25:41 -0700