On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:

> a release candidate for mod_perl 1.99_17 is now available for testing.

On Win32 (ActivePerl 810, based on perl 5.8.4), with
Apache/2.0.50, there's a couple of (minor) issues:

- the last test of directive/setupenv.t fails: this tests
that $ENV{HOME} doesn't exist. For me (and I have $ENV{HOME}
set), the test does see the set value of $ENV{HOME}.

- the last test of protocol/echo_nonblock.t failed when
the full test suite was run, but passes individually,
and also passes when the t/protocol/*.t set is run.
I'll try t/SMOKE to see if it can find a minimal
combination that fails, but for now, I don't think
this is a showstopper (and probably neither is the
$ENV{HOME} issue).

--
best regards,
randy