MARTIN Pierre wrote:
[...]

My mistake
was that i removed perl, and so everything which has been previously
configured with default perl version was broken and unable to work with the
new perl installation i made...

for the future, you can always install perl to a special directory (e.g. $HOME/perl and use that at least to verify that your problem is the perl). When you do that, you don't disrupt the rest of the system. I know mandrake linux heavily relies on perl it provides for almost everything. So I never touch it, but compile my own perl under ~/perl/ and use those exclusively for mod_perl (I have 36 perl builds :)

Anyway, i am really happy that everything is working now!!!

Glad to hear that it worked, Martin.

P.S.: Due to my *bad* english, i bet you didnt understand anything i
wrote... I will not think you are rude if you ask me for some more
explanations :) Dont hesitate if you have a new idea which can help others i
stay tunned to mailing list :)

Both, your English and the explanations were just fine, Martin. Ne vous inquiétez pas :)