Hi,

I have 2 modules Login.pm and Application.pm configured to handle 2 URLs /path/login and /path respectively through the <Location> directive. However, for some reason going to /path/login first invokes Application::handler, which in turn redirects the browser to /path/login (because a cookie is not set).
Is there a way to have /path/login go directly to its handler (Login.pm) and just /path to Application.pm?

On a different note, this is all done from within a frame and after the redirect from /path to /path/login the frameset dissappears.

$r->headers_out->set(Location => '/path/login');
return Apache::REDIRECT;

Should I be doing something differently?
Thanks in advance.

Arshavir

P.S. I am using modperl 1.99_16.