Thierry Valentin wrote:
Hello,
Sorry about the imprecision...
The reason why I forgot to send the error log is that there's absolutely nothing in the error log - not a single line even with a LogLevel set to debug.

Understood. It's always a good idea to mention that, so we don't need to guess :)

Unfortunately I don't use win32 and w/o the error message I can't really tell what's wrong. May be Randy has an idea.

One though: you said you use:
- Perl 5.8.4.810 from Activestate
- Apache 2.0.52 installed from the MSI package
- mod_perl 1.99_17 installed with ppm from http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca

Is it possible that this ppm requires you to also download a perl ppm from randy's site. And win32::OLE too? I'm just guessing here.