Hi Mathew,

Some time ago I posted a message about libapreq failing on my 64bit
architecture.

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/modperl/modperl/74261?search_string=x86_64;#74261

All other modules that I use seem to work fine.  I was told that there
is a separate libapreq mailing list.  I still need to follow up with the
question on that list.

CPF

--
Charles P. Frank