On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 11:28:42AM -0500, Stas Bekman wrote:
> Right, because as you've figured out t/conf/apache_test_config.pm is a
> cached version of the the test setup data. So you need to do a cleanup
> before reconfiguring things so that file gets updated. Note that you
> perform things A-T has no top-level support for at the moment. Since your
> hack uses internal APIs it can break any moment if things change. So it's
> important to provide a public API for this kind of purposes.

Hi Torsten,

This is an interesting approach you are using. I have opted for creating
a virtual server in my extra.conf.in config file called 'ssl' which
turns on mod_ssl in order to do my tests which require an ssl
connection. When I want to use the SSL connection in a request test, I
do the following:

  my $config = Apache::Test::config();
  Apache::TestRequest::module('ssl');
  my $hostport = Apache::TestRequest::hostport();

I suppose this would not work for the automatically built response tests
which use the default port.

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.