Barksdale, Ray wrote:
I mis-typed. It was only Apache::Scoreboard that needed tweaking.
Don't recall the specific error message but when building a static mod_perl
with 1.99_17
it mucked arround with the include files in the Apache build directory.
The fix was changing INC = -I/usr/local/apache2/include to
INC = -I/path/to/apache/src/include
I think this is a moot point... hasn't the static build process changed
since _17?

Since Apache::Scoreboard doesn't do any -I setting on its own, it must be a modperl issue. Yes, things have changed a bit with static build, but it's quite possible that this is still a problem, so if you could check with the 1.99_18 (or even better current svn) that would be great.