Have followed all instructions. There is no mention of this. I do not know how
modperl generates the apache configure file but it should insert the stuff
--enable-module=so gives when calling ./configure on apache src directly.

1. Download ModPerl v1. Apache 1.333. Slackware current.
2. extracted to /tmp
3. perl Makefile.PL APACHE_SRC=../apache_1.3.33/src APACHE_PREFIX=/usr/sbin
DO_HTTPD=1 USE_APACI=1 EVERYTHING=1
4. make, make install
5. apachectl start >> Invalid Command 'LoadModule', perhaps misspelled or not
included in the server configuration
6. Googled for info: http://www.vttoth.com/loadmod.htm
7. Summarised ModPerl should be using this. Compiled apache manually with this
and problem fixed, but then I don't get ModPerl.

Andy.