On Fri, 2004-12-17 at 07:59 -0500, Sean Davis wrote:
> It works as expected except that
> when I include it in the httpd.conf file, I start noticing that the png
> colors are altered on some requests.  Furthermore, it also alters the
> colors on another script (running under apache::registry) that generate
> pngs dynamically.  However, when I run the same second script under
> plain cgi and under apache::registry without my handler included in
> httpd.conf, it does not have these display the strange color behavior.

I would debug this using a program like GET (from LWP) or lynx to
examine the headers and see if something is being set differently that
could cause this.  I would also try diffing the output from the two to
see what's different.

Of course, you do know about the "TurnEverythingGreen" setting in
httpd.conf, right?  (Kidding...)

- Perrin