Hi all,

I'm using the logging API ($s->notice("...")) in some code that is loaded
at startup
using PerlRequire.

As mentionned in the docs on the Apache server cycle, my code is executed
twice.
The first time the code is executed, I see the log statements appear on
STDERR when
Apache is restarted (I use /etc/init.d/httpd restart).

The problem is that I don't see the log statements in the Apache log file
for the second
execution. The logging seems to be disabled at this point.

Is this normal / a know problem? Is there any way to get the logging to
work on the
second execution? My code does more stuff the second time around and I can't
see what's happening...

I'm using mod_perl 1.99_07-5 (latest version according to yum...) on
RedHat 9.0.
Maybe my version is too old....

Thanks,

Patrick