Vincent Moneymaker wrote:

Okay, mod_perl 1.99_16 reloading works. So the reloading problem starts with the 1.99_17 version as you suspected.

Perfect. So we most likely know the suspect.

Here is a snippet from my error_log showing the reloading messages that appear when the Reloading Debugger is turned on for version 1.99_19:

This is the error_log entry for the module whose changes are not showing up

Apache::Reload: process 22533 reloading Apache::Menus from Apache/Menus.pm
Apache::Reload::handler('Apache::RequestRec=SCALAR(0xc331c20)') called at /opt/prod/apache/Apache/Menus.pm line 0
eval {...} called at /opt/prod/apache/Apache/Menus.pm line 0

And the following is the error_log entry for a module changed at the same time whose changes do show up

Apache::Reload: process 22533 reloading Apache::Abracadabra from Apache/Abracadabra.pm
Apache::Reload::handler('Apache::RequestRec=SCALAR(0xc331c20)') called at /opt/prod/apache/Apache/Abracadabra.pm line 0
eval {...} called at /opt/prod/apache/Apache/Abracadabra.pm line 0

so both modules are located in the same directory, right? Can you reduce
those module to the very minimum while one still reloads and the other doesn't and post them here, and I'll try to reproduce it here. Also please past the relevant bits from httpd.conf. Thanks.