This is a simple not-understanding-the-issues question, I'm sure. I have an authen handler (that used Apache::Request, Apache::Cookie, and Apache::Session) in front of a uri serving a Registry script that runs using CGI. The script works fine without the handler in place, but when I put the handler in place (which also seems to do what I want), I seem to be losing the ability to do post requests (I get the content, but the changes made on the previous form page are not reflected on the update). Is the issue that I need to change all the post parameters to args for a get and do a redirect?

Thanks,
Sean