Thanks, Stas!

On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 17:33, Stas Bekman wrote:
>... May be nobody knows
> about your work, and you "simply" need to work on advertising it more. For
> example by answering more questions here ...

I really don't mind to answer the list questions when capable, but
during the last year people often (for some reason) prefer to ask me
about Apache::Dynagzip and associates off the list when necessary. I
don't mind either. My response queue is empty to date (except a couple
of strange guys those have misconfigured spam filters). So far, I feel
myself still on team. ;-)

> > Could it be interesting for OSCON?
>
> I think it is.

Thanks once again,