 >Nick *** wrote:
 >>  >
 >>  >Stas Bekman wrote:
 >>  >> Nick *** wrote:
 >>  >>>> [...]
 >> > [...]
 >>  >It's fixed in r149218, was a simply typo in lib/ModPerl/BuildMM.pm
 >>
 >> What is 'r149218'? I used the latest svn snapshot from today and it wasn't
 >> working.
 >>

 >r149218 is subversion revision 149218 of the asf repository.
 >
 >You can see it here:
 >
 >http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs?view=rev&rev=149218

Thanks Philippe, it works fine now.

I have one request. I don't know who I have to ask for this. It's about the
'dllexport' issue with cygwin. I'd like to supply a patch, but for this patch
to work I need the compiler flag '-DCYGWIN' to be set for all  .c files in the
WrapXS dir when compiling (or src/modules/perl when building with
MP_STATIC_EXTS=1)

When I try to build as a dso, -DCYGWIN is set, but when I build static MP2 with
MP_STATIC_EXTS=1 - the flag isn't there (I haven't tested static mp2 without
MP_STATIC_EXTS=1).
Can somebody "fix" this, please? I need the -DCYGWIN to be set everywhere not
only when building dso. Sorry for not doing this myself, but someone more
familar with mp2 can do it much faster and better.

http://www.bulgariantop.com - Регистрирай своя сайт сега!