Has anyone implemented the equivalent of CGI::Capture for
Apache::Request? If not, I may want to implement it myself. However, I'm
fairly new to mod_perl, so maybe there's a completely different and
better way to solve my problem, in which case I would appreciate some
enlightenment.

My problem is that I need to interact with a single sign-on system that
runs on a different server. If the user must authenticate, my server
must redirect the user to a login application on the SSO server, which,
upon successful login, will redirect the user back to whatever uri she
was originally trying to access on my server. I want to do this in a way
that is transparent to the user, even if she was uploading a file at the
time of the redirect.

Under CGI, I don't think just saving the CGI object will work for file
uploads, but it seems that saving a CGI::Capture object will work just
fine. Is there a similar, already-existing solution for Apache::Request?
Or would I be better off pursuing a different solution, anyway?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you,
David Naughton