On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 07:14:24PM -0500, Stas Bekman wrote:
> >Yes, it is (though keep in mind that this is a virtual server running as
> >a jailed process, not a separate machine).
>
> That could be the reason.

But if I open a lynx session and surf over to localhost, my server comes
up fine.

> Well, basically you want to figure out how to make Apache-Test see the
> same value as Apache. i.e. teach our_remote_addr() to get the same value.

It's Apache::Connection which defines the remote_ip() function that is
getting the full ip, as opposed to our_remote_addr() which gets the
ip defined by localhost (127.0.0.1).

Since the test is for pnotes, we could change the test. However, I
suspect it'd be better to figure out what's causing the difference
between the two functions. Is this the right place to file a bug report
against Apache::Connection?

William

--
Knowmad Services Inc.